- Was really tired today. Nam wasn’t able to drive me, but that will have to not happen again. I am now needing him every day; this is exhausting.
- Gave my little gift bag of cookies and Christmas tracts to the receptionist who minds the tellie for me and told her thank you so much for her kindness. She was surprised and delighted. Thank you, God!
- Only saw Jason and asked if he’d be my Christmas elf and distribute the other gifts. Of course he was agreeable. He really appreciated his little goodie bag and said thank you so much for the little board book about Christmas I got for he and his wife to read to their kids – he said how much his son absolutely loves books and bedtime stories. I’m so glad; I hope they read it this very night!
- The valet guys call me “Christmas Lady” now, but I’m not sure why. It’s definitely not that I gave them cookies – apparently everybody does that. They are so funny.
- Since really the only driving I’ve done is to radiation, I’ve become very accustomed to my valet guys. This is not so good. When I went to the store earlier today, I parked the car and started to talk in: I had left the keys in the ignition and the car running. As if. Good grief!
- I’m also accustomed to going to the bathroom after radiation in the exact same stall. In fact, it’s the only stall I’ve ever used. Well, today somebody was in MY stall! I seriously for like 1/2 a second almost knocked and said, “Excuse me, you’re in my stall!” What the heck is wrong with me!! It wasn’t a mean thing; it was just a habit thing.
- No radiation Monday, thank God! I’m so tired!
- Thinking of all the Christmas get togethers coming up wears me out. I don’t know how I’ll make it all around, but I know God will sustain me – or tell me to stay home!
- Got to pray for several people in the waiting room today, but I’m too tired to list them.