Day 6 (Beginning Week 2)
- It took over an hour to drive to radiation today! No more 9 am radiation!
- Saw Dr. Timmerman and we talked about my headaches. He said I am at very high risk for them. He asked a lot of questions and determined that my headache is in my scalp, not brain swelling. This is good news because it means I don’t need steroids for it.
- I really like Dr. Timmerman – he is extremely intelligent and also compassionate. He gets excited about treatment because it’s cool, but he’s not arrogant or prideful. I really really respect him.
- Had my infertility support group tonight – I look forward to every meeting. Sadly, I think I pushed too much by going today. Now I’m tired and my head hurts again.
- For the first time ever in the history of my life I am hoping that school does not close tomorrow because I still have to get up and drive to radiation.